Selasa, 01 Maret 2011

My Future Comic

Dear Blossom,
I already my journal blog. And I think is cool to have it.
Blossom, I wanted to call you Blossom cause Blossom is the name of my favorite character on PPG.
Anyway, just skip it.

Blossom, I wanted to make a comic. But, I don't want to make one comic, I want to make more than one comics. But, I have to start with one comic. I'm going to tittle it "Miracle Fighter Girls". I'm named that cause the story focused to three girls who protect their new friend and fight for Miracle. I'm still doing the prologue. My hand is so tired right now cause of making of my new comic and doing my homework. I cannot believe my school given a lot of homework. It's like raining homework. And the worst, I left my Sonyatta (Sketchbook) at the Art Room. I miss Sonyatta so much.

Anyway, I'm still learning to decorate my blogs. And I'm going to post my new comic to my other blog.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything start from Dream. ^_^

1 komentar:

  1. Some of my grammar are wrong....
    A........................ D:

    BalasHapus